Digestive disorders are abnormal manifestations in the digestive system, affecting the activities and quality of life of patients. In the following article, let's organic365.vn learn about the causes, symptoms and treatment of digestive disorders.
Causes of digestive disorders
According to health experts, having digestive disorders is not a disease but a consequence of certain causes. These causes are prolonged, not properly treated, which can easily lead to digestive disorders, even bowel cancer.
Diseases that cause digestive disorders are:
- Inflammatory bowel disease: This is the leading cause of digestive disorders. Colitis causes irritable bowel syndrome, leading to digestive disorders.
- Gastric diseases: diseases related to the stomach such as peptic ulcers will also cause digestive disorders and limit the absorption of substances.
- Inequality of the intestinal microflora: the intestinal microflora has the effect of regulating the digestive process. Once there is an imbalance of the intestinal microflora, it will lead to a disorder of food metabolism.
- Unscientific diet: the fact that they regularly load the body with unhygienic foods and drinks. Eating at the wrong time… is also the cause of this situation.
There are many causes of digestive disorders
See more: CORDYCEPS DERMA SUNCARE
Symptoms of Digestive Disorders
Common symptoms in people with digestive disorders are:
- Abdominal discomfort, especially after eating.
- Patients have nausea and vomiting even in the absence of triggers.
- Heartburn, heartburn
- Dull abdominal pain in the upper abdomen, stomach area, lower abdomen
- Abnormal defecation: signs of diarrhea, constipation, defecation several times a day
- Patient fatigue, weakness and loss of appetite
Depending on the cause of the digestive disorder, the symptoms will also vary. If the symptoms of digestive disorders persist and change seriously such as bloody stools, alternating liquid and solid stools, rapid weight loss, it means that your disease is quite serious, you should immediately contact your doctor to have time. early diagnosis and treatment.
Signs of children having digestive disorders
Treatment of digestive disorders
After examining, based on what is the cause of the digestive disorder, the doctor will offer an appropriate treatment plan. Regardless of the treatment plan, the most important thing is to adjust the diet. You should eat cooked food and drink boiling water, do not eat foods that are too spicy, too sour, too high in protein or fat. Patients with chronic diarrhea should not eat a lot of foods rich in fiber. Patients should be supplemented with digestive enzymes and drinks that support digestion.
Read more: Learn about the diet for people with type 2 diabetes
A product that is recommended by medical professionals to have a healthy gut is MERITEN SIMILK. The product has the effect of supporting digestion, enhancing resistance, stabilizing blood sugar and good for the cardiovascular system. To avoid the risk of digestive disorders use MERITEN SIMILK. Visit website https://organic365.vn/meriten-similk for more detailed product information.